So the first month of 2016 has already flown by! I can’t believe it.
I’ve seen many people post that January was a trial period for 2016 and that February is the month to start afresh and I agree. January was very busy for me so I didn’t really have a lot of time to think about my goals for 2016. So here they are – some random goals for the year!
- Save money!!!
- Read more – I’ve always liked reading but I’ve never had the time. Also reading the Bible more.
- Start driving lessons & pass theory test.
- Relax more – I find it hard to just switch off and I’m the biggest worrier.
- Go outside more and explore different cities – I stay indoors too much because I’m comfortable.
- Discover new music, a new composer, group – I tend to listen to the same things and not step out of my comfort zone.
- Try to contact my friends at least once a month.
- Stop procrastinating and making excuses.
- Build self confidence through putting myself out therefore and seizing more opportunities even if I’m apprehensive.
- Call my loved ones more often.
- Practice more efficiently.
- Be happy and smile more.